Nursing Services Manager Pretoria
This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer
To manage, lead and coordinate the nursing strategy and ensure sound clinical governance and clinical practice in the business.
Key Performance Areas:
• Management of clinical outcomes.
• Infection Prevention and Control.
• Safety, Health, Environment and Quality.
• Business process and resource management.
• Training and Development.
• People Management.
• Marketing and Doctor Recruitment.
• Governance and legal compliance.
• Degree or Diploma in general nursing science.
• Current registration with South African Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse.
• Post basic qualification in management/Nursing administration is essential.
• Masters or doctors degree will be an advantage.
• Work experience in a hospital of at least 5-8 years.
• Leadership and people management of at least 5 years.
• Experience in Ophthalmic nursing will be an advantage.
• Understanding of: